Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
HOW IT WORKS
Easy to start selling online on Yonjikonji in just 5 simple steps
Apply for Vendor's Account
- If you are a brand owner, distributor or supplier of a Korean brand and want to sell your products to the rest of the world, please contact us through this link
Please provide the following information on the contact form:
Name of Brand:
URL of Brand info or portfolio:
We will call you back within 24-36 hours.
Register and list your products
- After receiving a call from our Brand Advisor, you may now register your business for free and create a product catalogue.
- Our Brand Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- You will receive a notification in your account, email and mobile everytime you have orders.
- Yonjikonji collects a 3% Commission and 4.5% payment gateway fee.
Pack and ship with ease
- Our Business Advisors assist you all the way until booking courier and shipping the products to your customers.
Get payments and grow your business
- You get your payment everytime with the PO submitted to you.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Payment Gateway fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 2 million wholesale buyers
- Targetted brand marketing campaign directly to retailers around the world.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your products.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Yonjikonji
How do fees work on Yonjikonji?
Joining and starting a shop on Yonjikonji is free. The only fees you have to pay are: transaction fee, and payment processing fee.
Once an item sells, there is a 3% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). There is also a payment processing fee of 4.5%