Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
1. All international orders will be shipped by EMS Korea, TNT, DHL, or depending on volume, we will nominate carrier. You may also nominate your preferred carrier.
2. All prices listed in this site are FOB (Free on Board). Shipping fee and customs clearing fee or import taxes, depends on each country destination and shall be shouldered by the customer. Actual customs release varies per country.
3. For testers and trial kits items, this category is very limited and maybe out of stock even after billing. We do not guarantee stock of NCV or no commercial value items. In case of non-delivery, we will refund when unavailable trial items accordingly.
2. If you have trouble registering. Please pm, email or call us we will create access for you. You may also use the chat button on the site to speak with our customer service officer.
Customer Service: Tel No +63 (2) 751 1006 (PH), +82 2 766 4584 (KR), +82 70 4258 4584 (Our Customer Service answers in real time from M-F 10:00AM -6:00PM Korea Standard Time) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Stocks of sample, testers and trial kits are limited and depends on the availability of manufacturer. We do not guarantee stocks of sample and trial sizes.
4. Cancellation of order is only allowed before ordering deadline.
5. Customer cannot cancel order by default. Please call or send us a message for any cancellation request. Any order is valid unless you requested for cancellation.
QUANTITY AND PRICING
How to Order
2. Check out products you want to buy.
3. Pay your order. Upload your payment slip at ‘My Account’-> ‘Upload Files’ -> Upload Payment Slip’.
4. Pay on or before the payment deadline– your FINAL invoice will be available for download at your ‘My Account’-> ‘Upload Files’ -> ‘Download Final Invoice’ then upload your final payment slip at your ‘My Account’ -> ‘Upload Files’ –> ‘Upload Payment Slip’.
Paying for your order
2. Bank Deposits International Customers- Bank transfer (USD Account Account Name: Tripleace Inc Bank Name: Industrial Bank of Korea Bank Account: 022-099489-56-00011) br>
3. Pay by Paypal: https://paypal.me/tagt/AMOUNT
General shipping terms
3. CCTV Recordings are available for checking any concerns regarding order fulfillment.
4. Shipping term is FOB Korea (Free on-Board Korea). The product ownership is transferred to you from port of dispatch in Busan South Korea.
5. Order is automatically cancelled if payment has not been made within the payment deadline. For nonpayment of balance, routing and repacking of partially paid parcels may take up to 2-3 weeks delay.
6. Product prices change for many factors (e.g supplier initiated or changed, exchange rate differences etc.) we won’t refund any claims for previous pricing differences.
7. Customs schedules and local warehouse movement depends customs processing in each country. There may be delays in customs releasing.
8. Due to volume of products and our sources are first level of distribution, there might be OUT OF STOCK situations which are totally out of our hands. We will refund any out of stock items.
9. We reserve the right to block all joy reservers, unreasonable, abusive, irresponsible, bogus or scam buyers/user accounts without notice
10. International Customers: (a) we ship by EMS, or any courier available to your destination country. (b) All containerized shipments are free on board unless otherwise ordered or requested. Korea EMS International shipping rates click this link. Email Us: email@example.com
2. All return charges such as shipping fee and refund fees shall be billed to consignee or receiver aside the return shipping and refund charges or fee of expired and wrong items shall be refunded to customer.
3. Customer allows the company and supplier to refund payment or replace item at within ten (10) days for consideration of transit period and remittance lead time.
4. All shipment conditions are FOB (Free on board) or drop off at consolidator in Korea which mean that responsibility and ownership of the goods is transferred to the buyer upon drop off at logistic's point of origin. Proper documentation are handled to the customer and logistics company upon drop off and shipout. Delays on customs clearing and delivery are responsibility of courier. If dispute arises such as nondelivery, company and the supplier must resolve issues within sixty (60) days transit period.