Influencers with followings count on at least any one (1) of the following social media channels. The qualifying social media channel submitted in this application shall be used to fulfill engagements.
MY IDOL DEALS (MID) - AN INFLUENCER PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
Share and get rewarded, sell and group buy with fans, get monthly VIP box and enjoy exciting trips to Korea sponsored by your feature brand!
Commission for influencers
Discount for customers
Worth of free kbeauty products gift box monthly
Per year of all-expense-paid 4D3N trip to Korea with your chosen brand every time you hit $100,000 gross sales each campaign
1. How does the My Idol Deals (MID) – Influencers Partnership Program work? My Idol Deals (MID) is a influencer partnership program. To join MID, you must meet eligibility mentioned above and apply on this link. If application is approved, you will receive a login and password to be able to have your own Idol store, sell, create promotion and offer your followers a big discount on your chosen products.
With your own Idol Store- you can give your followers up to 50% discount from your chosen product, from Korean to countries with door to door logistics partner for cheap shipping fee. Example: Peripera Airy Ink Velvet Regular Price: $9.00 Idol Price: $6.25 Influencer Margin Share (inclusive): 10%
2. What is the program process flow of My Idol Deals (MID) program? With Idol store enabled, you will be given or assigned with a chosen brand, promote and sell the products you love, offer big discounts to your followers and get rewarded with with a trip to Korea. You can have one (1) brand with up to four (4) products to promote every month.
Influencers with less than 100,000 followers can handle up to two (2) products. Influencers with over 100,000 followers can handle up to four (4) products. We will send you the chosen product sample to sell and promote. The more you sell, the more you earn.
3. What is the fulfillment process of My Idol Deals (MID) program?
Important: My Idol Deals is a program that give up to 70% discount to your chosen Korean products. Your customer will signup to order and will be billed once the minimum order quantity is reached. Week 1: (Day 1-10): You post your Idol store link and promote to gather orders. Week 2: (Day 11-12): If the minimum order amount of $1,000.00 is reached, the customer will received a payment link via email and mobile numbers. Week 3: (Day 13-20): Order lead time Week 4: (Day 20- 34): Transit period from Korea to destination countries. Orders will arrive around day 34-36.
4. What countries are eligible for the My Idol Deals (MID) program? The MID program is available on the following countries where we have cheap logistics partnership. If your country is not listed, you may still apply as we are expanding our logistics partners everyday. Shipping fee is approximate $2-$4 per kilogram.
All Middle East Countries Australia China Indonesia Japan Kazakhstan Malaysia Philippines Russia Taiwan Thailand Vietnam
5. What are the benefits for influencers? The My Idol Deals is rewarding and beneficial. On top of the following outstanding rewards is the opportunity of collaboration with your favorite brands if your value too influence is remarkable.
10% commission on gross sales free monthly products free 4D/3N trip to Korea (accommodation with food, flight and tour to headquarter of up to two (2) Korean brands) - if the gross sales has reached $100,000.00
6. How to withdraw sales commission? The My Idol Deals (MID) program uses an ecommerce marketplace interface with your own panel. You can withdraw your commission in the admin panel every 25th of the month. You can withdraw by Paypal or Bank Transfer. The transfer fee shall be automatically deducted to your proceeds.
7. What are the eligibility to join the free product supply? An Influencer shall be ineligible to collect free product samples after two (2) consecutive nonfulfillment but still can do campaigns. And will be eligible to receive the free product supply after two (2) successful campaigns.
8. Why is there a $1,000 minimum order amount? To be able to give customer discounts and influencers commissions and benefits, we need to buy your chosen product in wholesale quantities, hence, there is minimum order quantity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Complete Terms & Conditions
- By requesting to join the My Idol Deals (MID) – Influencers Partnership Program (“the Program”) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Influencers belonging to any category may apply for the Program. Currently, you must have an account on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest or YouTube to qualify. Please check FAQ above for eligibility.
General Program Participation
- Your participation in the Program and use of Idol store (as defined below) constitute your full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions, as well as Yonjikonji’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program.
- You will be given access to Idol store and be our Influencer partner once we approve your application.
Rewards and Benefits
- Please check the FAQ above for the summary of rewards and benefits.
- You will earn commission for all the sales you generated.
- You may withdraw commission on every 25th of the month.
- Cashout payments will be delivered within 5 business days after an influencer chooses to cash out their Commission. Cashout payments will be made in US Dollars, with required service fees deducted from the final payment amount.
- Yonjikonji shall not be liable for any loss caused by non-acceptance, rejection or delay of payments, or incorrect payment information.
- Should there be any disputes concerning Commission or cashout payments, Yonjikonji reserves the right to make the final decision.
- Influencer Program Cashout details:
General Promotional Restrictions
- Each influencer is only allowed one (1) Idol store account.
- Influencer are required to fulfill promotion on social media accounts (e.g., Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.) as agreed on the FAQ.
Yonjikonji Influencer Sponsorship
- Yonjikonji will collaborate with outstanding influencers in the form of giveaways, product reviews or coupons sponsored by Yonjikonji. Your performance will be reviewed from time to time by Yonjikonji, and selected influencers will be informed of collaboration opportunities.
Yonjikonji Sponsored Products
- From time to time, Yonjikonji may offer free products to influencers (“Sponsored Products”) in exchange for promotional considerations (as defined below).
- All participating Influencers claiming and receiving Sponsored Products must create content (“Content”) or, if specified or required by Yonjikonji, perform promotional activities with Sponsored Products on the Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter or Pinterest account, or the YouTube channel they have registered with Yonjikonji. Influencers must submit links as proof of Content at My Account > Order History.
- Only links to content on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok , Twitter, Pinterest or YouTube will be considered valid links for proof of Content. Unless specified otherwise, links to other content or social media will not be considered as valid submissions for the purposes of this program.
- Sponsored Products offered are only available while supplies last on a first-come, first-served basis. Only the product option (color, size, etc.) indicated as “free” qualifies as a Sponsored Product. Alternative options do not count as Sponsored Products and will not be given for free.
- Claiming Sponsored Products will only be possible during the time period announced on the Yonjikonji Influencer page.
Collection and Use of Content
- Content related to Yonjikonji, including but not limited to Content featuring Sponsored Products, that a Yonjikonji Influencer produces for their social media channels or Content submitted directly to Yonjikonji by the Influencer may be collected by Yonjikonji for its own use (including, but not limited to, for marketing purposes). Such Content may consist of such YouTube or TikTok videos, Instagram posts or other social media posts, including text, images, video, and post data created by the Influencer that mention Yonjikonji as a sponsor or partner, use Yonjikonji in a hashtag (e.g., #Yonjikonji or #Yonjikonji), or feature Sponsored Products or other products received from Yonjikonji as a part of the Program.
- As a Yonjikonji Influencer and in consideration of being admitted to the Program, you agree to grant Yonjikonji a non-exclusive and irrevocable right to collect your Content from social media channels and the Yonjikonji website for marketing, promotional, or analysis purposes. You also agree to grant Yonjikonji’s business partners a non-exclusive and irrevocable right to publish your Content for marketing, promotional or analysis purposes. Your granting of such rights does not constitute an agreement that any specific Content will be published by Yonjikonji or Yonjikonji’s business partners. Any use or publication of your Content shall be at the discretion of Yonjikonji or Yonjikonji’s business partners.
- If you do not agree to the collection and use of your Content, you may inform Yonjikonji and choose to withdraw from the Program anytime.
Membership and status suspension and banning
- Influencers will be banned from the Program if they create content featuring Yonjikonji products or the Yonjikonji brand name that also includes the following:
- Curses, obscenities or profanity
- Racist or discriminatory content
- Sexual content such as nudity or sexually explicit images or video
- Comments responding to or copying content created by other influencers or content creators
- “Spam” content
- Off-topic discussion
- Influencers will be automatically banned from the Program if they are determined by Yonjikonji to have caused brand damage by posting and spreading inappropriate content, such as the examples previously listed, via comments or private messages on any social media channels, or have conducted themselves in a manner that could be interpreted as bringing Yonjikonji into disrepute.
- Influencers will be suspended from claiming Sponsored Products if they request more than one (1) Sponsored Product in a calendar month.
- When claiming Sponsored Products, Influencers will be granted a quota of TWO (2) Sponsored Products that do not have proof of Content. If an Influencer receives two Sponsored Products without submitting proof of Content, they will be suspended from the right to claim other Sponsored Products until proof of Content is submitted at My Account > Order History.
- Influencers will be banned from the Program if they perform any of the following actions after claiming Sponsored Products:
- Resell a Sponsored Product to a third party
- Deliberately submit incorrect or invalid proof of Content
- Yonjikonji reserves the right to immediately void Commission, suspend or ban Influencers, and/or void Yonjikonji membership (including “Yonjikonji Influencer” status) if any fraudulent activity, abuse or conduct, including but not limited to the examples listed above, is detected or suspected.
Continuation or Transfer of the Program
- You acknowledge and agree that Yonjikonji reserves the right at its sole discretion to transfer, assign or handover (the “Transfer”) the Program and/or all or any part of its underlying interest and rights (including your eligibility, participation and/or membership in the Program and the underlying content) to another affiliate within the same group structure of Yonjikonji.
- Yonjikonji shall notify its influencers of the Transfer in advance (including the new Terms & Conditions, if applicable) by public posting as appropriate, and if the influencer does not agree to the Transfer and/or to be bound by the new Terms & Conditions, the influencer may inform Yonjikonji within the designated timeframe and choose to withdraw from the Program accordingly. Otherwise, all then eligible influencers shall be automatically enrolled into the new Program according to the then Terms & Conditions (as appropriate).
- By requesting to join the Program you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Only Yonjikonji accounts verified with an email address and social media profile can be associated with the Program. Once enrolled in the Program, you will not be eligible to join any other affiliate platforms. Yonjikonji reserves the right to void Commission, disqualify Yonjikonji Influencer membership and/or, in extreme cases, take legal actions if any fraudulent activity or abuse is detected or suspected.
- Yonjikonji reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, modify or cancel the Program at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to you. However, Yonjikonji will make reasonable efforts to notify members of these changes. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon public posting of the revisions.
- Should there be any disputes regarding these Terms & Conditions, Yonjikonji’s decision is final.
- These Terms & Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea, and all relevant parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of Korea
- If discrepancies exist between the English Terms & Conditions and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.
- Yonjikonji reserves the right to make changes to its Terms & Conditions at any time, and you are encouraged to visit this website from time to time for details.